New and Recently Updated Policies
What's new and important for you to know?
The SDR, which includes the Student Conduct Code, has been revised to comply with new federal regulations under amendments to the Clery Act required by the Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (SaVE) which is part of the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act (VAWA) of 2013. The Dean of Students Office has taken this opportunity to also update and clarify procedures and wording in the SDR.
- Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Assault, and Sexual Harassment Involving Students
- Reporting Responsibility - Violations
- Non-Retaliation Against Persons Reporting Misconduct
- Information Technology (IT) Security
- Acceptable Use of Information Technology (IT) Resources
- Copyright Ownership and Management of Software
- Conflicts of Interest and Commitment (COIC)
- Effort Reporting and Certification
- Export Controls
- Youth Activities, Pre-Collegiate Programs and Camps
- Children in the Workplace