Emergency Situation: If you are concerned for the immediate safety of yourself or others, please dial 911.
To submit your report by phone, please call (515) 294-7119.
You will be directed to leave a voice mail message. Please speak slowly and clearly. You have the option to remain anonymous or to provide your contact information.
PLEASE NOTE: Caller identification has been deactivated.
- If contact information is not provided with the report, we will make no attempt to identify the caller. We will treat the report as anonymous within the confines of the law.
- If you do provide your name and contact information, you may be contacted if we have questions regarding your report.
- A complete description of the matter you want to report
- Unit involved (department, office, college, ISU Foundation, ISU Alumni Association, etc.)
- Party or parties involved, if known
- Dates and times
- Dollar amount, if known
- Any other information you believe may assist in our investigation
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your email address