New and Recently Updated Policies
What's new and important for you to know?
The new International Travel Registration policy defines types of ISU-sponsored international travel and requires centralized registration of international trips prior to departure. Central registration allows the university to coordinate resources to best support travelers, promote safety, and to comply with regulations.
With Workday comes the need to implement or revise several policies. Please familiarize yourself with these new and updated policies.
- Recruitment and Selection - P&S
- Employment Verification and Background Checks
- Hiring and Employment
- Reasonable Accommodations for Employees and Applicants (Disability)
- Non-Employment Dates - Exempt P&S
- Non-Exempt Time Reporting
- Compensation Administration (formerly Salary Adjustment)
- Spending Authority and Financial Management (formerly Cash Balances in Fund Accounts)
- Effort Reporting and Certification
- Internal Service Provider Operations (formerly Selling Departments and Service Center Operations)
- Signature Authority for Internal Transactions
- Travel - Authorization and Funding
- Travel - Airfare
Policies in Development
Please submit your comments and questions regarding draft policies to email@example.com or use the Feedback button above.