New and Recently Updated Policies
What's new and important for you to know?
This update, effective February 17, 2020, clarifies section 4.5 Misuse of Electronic Communications of this policy.
Chalking on campus sidewalks is permitted subject to the specific restrictions detailed in this new policy, effective February 17, 2020. A campus map showing areas where chalking is prohibited can be found in the Resources section below the policy.
The new International Travel Registration policy defines types of ISU-sponsored international travel and requires centralized registration of international trips prior to departure. Central registration allows the university to coordinate resources to best support travelers, promote safety, and to comply with regulations.
With Workday comes the need to implement or revise several policies. Please familiarize yourself with these new and updated policies.
- Recruitment and Selection - P&S
- Employment Verification and Background Checks
- Hiring and Employment
- Reasonable Accommodations for Employees and Applicants (Disability)
- Non-Employment Dates - Exempt P&S
- Non-Exempt Time Reporting
- Compensation Administration (formerly Salary Adjustment)
- Spending Authority and Financial Management (formerly Cash Balances in Fund Accounts)
- Effort Reporting and Certification
- Internal Service Provider Operations (formerly Selling Departments and Service Center Operations)
- Signature Authority for Internal Transactions
- Travel - Authorization and Funding
- Travel - Airfare